Friday, 4 March 2016

How I consume music


  • YouTube - I mostly go on YouTube for music, and I will either search for songs in particular or I will look in the suggestion box for anything that I might like which is similar to stuff I've listened to before.
  • Sometimes I'll see a video on Facebook and I'll search for that song.
  • To download sons I use a YouTube converter, but a lot of the ones I use have been taken down, so I haven't downloaded anything for a while.
  • For transferring music or media files between my laptop and phone I use a program called media go, which works offline and online
  • I then also have a streaming service called google play music, but I don't actually use it for streaming and just use it to store my songs.
  • I don't use any app for actual streaming like Spotify or Deezer.

1 comment:

  1. You could add a bit more depth. e.g how do you use Youtube Facebook app, laptop etc....

    ReplyDelete